Barcode integration in Unvired Inventory Manager helps warehouse workers quickly scan materials, quantities and batches without having to search or do manual entries.
Unvired Inventory Manager can be used in both Maintenance Warehouses and Finished Goods Warehouses.
Get material stock quantities across plants, storage locations and batches. Stock quantities are available across various categories like unrestricted stock, restricted stock, consignment stock, stock blocked for quality check, etc. Accurate and timely stock information helps warehouse workers locate and identify stock quickly. View the goods movement documents associated with the material to know the previous goods movements for the material.
Storage Location Movement: Move goods from one storage location to another across plants or in the same plant immediately creating a goods movement document in SAP.
Receive goods against a purchase order and record that information in SAP immediately.
Issue materials to technicians or goods to other parties based on a cost center or work order.
Accept goods returns from technicians and other parties based on a cost center or a work order.
Physical Inventory Counting:
Get open physical inventory documents for cycle or yearly counting. Count and save the material counts in SAP immediately. Check differences immediately and recount to eliminate errors. Check physical inventory documents summary to get an overview of open, counted and posted documents.
Access delivery documents from SAP on the mobile device. Pick and load materials accurately with barcode scanning eliminating incorrect material deliveries.
- Get accurate stock quantities and locations – real time.
- Eliminate paper work in the warehouses.
- Manage inventory efficiently. Never miss recording a goods movement – be it storage location movement, goods receipt, goods issue, goods return or any other movement.
- Inventory counting is a laborious process. Eliminate inaccuracies, errors and frustrations in inventory counting.
- Eliminate inaccurate deliveries.
- Application installed in a kiosk can be used by non-warehouse operators to check parts and other stock details.
- Make your warehouse operators’ jobs easier and lives better.
SAP versions supported
SAP ECC 5.0 and 6.0