The UNIVERGE 3C Collaboration Client is a universal app for both Smart Phone and Tablet.
The UNIVERGE 3C Collaboration Client is a participant application that allows user to attend and participate in the online meetings from anywhere. Also, host can start, interrupt and end planned meetings from mobile devices.
Key features are:
- One click joining to meeting using URL's link from calendar or email.
- View meetings created by the user and invited.
- Join meetings.
- Start, interrupt, and exit meeting scheduled by the user.
- View presentations and whiteboard in the meeting.
- View screen sharing.
- Chat with participants in the meeting.
- Participate in 'voting' presented by the presenter.
- Extended Dial-in information shown for audio.
- One-touch dial-in to telephone conferences (Smart Phone) using your Cellular Service.
- Much more...
The UNIVERGE 3C Collaboration Client application enhances business communications, and takes efficiency and productivity to the next level. With the UNIVERGE 3C Collaboration Client and UNIVERGE 3C system, users can control and enhance enterprise collaboration and multi-media communications from anywhere, at any time and on any device.
The UNIVERGE 3C Collaboration Client application requires the UNIVERGE 3C Collaboration Meeting Manager v8.5.4+ for a full functionality. However, it is compatible with previous versions of UNIVERGE 3C Collaboration Meeting with varied features. Please contact your local NEC representative for more details.
The UNIERGE 3C Collaboration Client is compatible with all mobile devices (Smart Phone and Tablet) with Android OS version v4.1+. Also, the functionality has been validated with:
Tablet : Samsung Galaxy Tablet 2 10.1 and Nexus 7
Smart Phone : Nexus 3 and 5, Samsung Galaxy S II, and HTC EVO 4G.