The description of Unique Christmas Mitten
Crisp red white and green mittens wave a cheery 'hello'.
Completion time – 2-4 hours
STYROFOAM Brand Foam
Sheet, 12" x 18" x 1/2"
Balls: 19 1/2"; six 1"; two 1-1/2"
Artificial pine wreath, 14"
Fabric, ten 6" x 6" squares, bright colors and pat
Bias tape, 4 yds. x 1/2", single fold
Trims: scraps of ribbons, braid, lace, bias tape,
Textured snow paint
Paintbrush, #9 flat
Thick, white craft glue or low temperature glue gu
1. Cut out mitten pattern. Place pattern on foam sheet and using sharp pencil, trace around pattern ten times. Wax knife blade with old candle and cut out mittens.
2. Place each mitten on a fabric square; trace around mittens and cut out fabrics. Hint: for variety, turn some mittens over before tracing, so mittens will face in the opposite direction. Glue fabric to mittens.
3. Cut ten, 15" lengths of bias tape. Glue around outside edge of each mitten. Arrange mittens on wreath, with wrists toward the center. Glue mittens to wreath.
4. Decorate each mitten with bows, ribbon, lace, and buttons (refer to photo for suggestions).
5. Insert toothpick into each foam ball; use toothpick as handle and coat each ball with textured snow paint. Insert toothpick in scrap piece of foam while paint dries.
6. Glue 1-1/2" snowballs to opposite mittens, as shown. Glue 1" balls evenly spaced around outer edges of wreath; glue 1/2" balls randomly to wreath, filing in spaces where needed.
for further information and detail tutorial, download this application now and you will have what you want.
please enjoy this tutorial and give us any feedback.