The Unily App for Android brings your organization’s Unily Cloud Intranet natively to your Android mobile. The App provides full access to all the content on your Unily Intranet within your organization’s branded interface. Following the same intuitive navigation structure of the desktop version you can jump quickly between searching the People Directory to your department Workspaces to viewing the latest Posts on your organization’s Yammer feed.
- See what is going on in your organization as soon as you log in with the activity feed summary.
- Access the knowledge in your company quickly and easily through Worksites.
- Get the same granular and custom view as your desktop experience with Team Sites, Project Sites, Meeting Spaces and your own Favourite Worksites.
- Access the documents you need on the go, from Office documents to images. Find your images by browsing within your Worksites, or search entire libraries with the powerful Unily document search function.
- Access all of your Yammer functionality from within the Unily App; get your Activity feed, read full threads and Like and comment on the go.
- Find and connect with employees wherever they are through Unily’s People Directory. Click to call or email straight from the directory to get in touch with the right people fast.
Get the power of your Unily Intranet in your pocket on your Android mobile. Please note that in order to use this app your organisation must have an active Unily Intranet subscription and login credentials. For information on setting up Unily Cloud Intranets please go to the developer website.
What’s New in Version 1.1.6
Minor bug fixes and improvements.