** IMPORTANT: Please follow the steps below to sign up and activate your U.S. Cellular Family Protector service.
1. Create your Family Protector account at http://familyprotector.uscellular.com.
2. Verify your email and your phone number.
3. Add your child to your account. We'll send a text message with a download link to their phone.
4. Click the download link on your child's phone and install Family Protector.
5. Launch the app and sign in with your account email and password.
Features and Benefits
• Monitor your child's smartphone activities including:
Call history (from/to number, date & time, duration)
• Monitor your child's location & set up safe zones (Geo-Fences) to get an alert if she is out of her safe zone.
• Safeguard your child by blocking inappropriate websites.
• Set schedules for when your child can make calls, text, play games, use apps and browse the internet.
• Make smart choices about which apps your child can use.
• Restrict your child from certain contacts, such as spam or harassing calls.
• See when she checks in safely at her destination, and get alerts if she needs help.
• App requires a parental password to manage settings and to uninstall.
Go to U.S.Cellular® Family Protector website for more information & Sign up!
Question? You can reach us at U.S.Cellular® Customer Service.