Try it first! All single payed titles are free for 3 days.
State and Federal Law Titles featuring New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Florida, Colorado, USC & many more, see below:
- Reliably fresh data.
- Easy to read/use format
- Offline access
- Complete records
State and Federal Legal resource for CA, CT, CO, DC, FL, IN, MI, NC, NJ, NV, NY, OK, PA, TX, US and VA including Motor Vehicle Laws, Criminal Code, US Code (USC) and many more.
This app contains laws, statutes, titles, codes, rules, USC and other data for the following States and Commonwealths:
District of Columbia
An app designed for Law Enforcement, Lawyers and other Legal professionals.
This app includes the following optional titles:
Most Popular Titles:
New Jersey Law - Title 39 - Motor Vehicle Statutes (NJ Title 39)
New Jersey Law - Title 2C - Criminal Statutes (NJ Title 2C)
Pennsylvania Law - Title 18 - Criminal Statutes (PA Title 18)
- This subscription also includes: 35:780-113 the PA Drug Statute
Pennsylvania Law - Title 75 - Motor Vehicle Statutes (PA Title 75) (This subscription also includes Pub 45)
DCLaw Series - Title 22 - District of Columbia Criminal Law (DC Title 22)
NYLaw Series - PEN - Penal code of New York (NY Penal)
NYLaw Series - VAT - Vehicle and Traffic - Motor Vehicle Code of New York (NY Vehicle)
VALaw Series - Title 46.2 - Virginia Motor Vehicle Code (VA Title 46.2)
VALaw Series - Title 18.2 - Crimes and Offenses Generally - Code of Virginia (VA Title 18.2)
TXLaw Series - Penal Code (Texas PE)
TXLaw Series - Transportation (Texas TN)
NVLaw Series - NRS Title 15 - Crimes and Punishments
NVLaw Series - NRS Title 43 - Public Safety; Vehicles; Watercraft
CO Law C.R.S. Title 18 - Colorado Criminal Code
CO Law C.R.S. Title 42 - Colorado Vehicles and Traffic
NC Law Chapter 14 - North Carolina Criminal Law
NC Law Chapter 20 - North Carolina Motor Vehicles
Michigan Law Chapters 256 & 257 - Michigan Motor Vehicles (MIMV)
Michigan Law Chapters 750 & 752 - Michigan Criminal and Penal Codes (MICR)
Indiana Code IC 9 - Motor Vehicles
Indiana Code IC 35 - Criminal Law and Procedure
Oklahoma Statutes Title 47 - Motor Vehicles (OS 47)
Oklahoma Statutes Title 21 - Crimes and Punishments (OS 21)
18 USC - Crimes and Criminal Procedure (US Code)
21 USC - Food and Drugs (US Code)
Florida Law Title XLVI - Crimes (Ch.775-896)
Florida Law Title XXIII - Motor Vehicles (Ch.316-324)
California Penal Code (PEN)
California Vehicle Code (VEH)
- includes 69 Connecticut Law Titles
- includes the United States Code (USC)
- includes all 68 New Jersey Statute Titles
- includes 132 New York Titles (Consolidated Statutes, Unconsolidated Statutes, Court Acts and Misc Titles)
- includes 49 District of Columbia (DCLaw Series) Titles
- includes 47 Pennsylvania statute titles
- includes 76 titles for the state of Virginia
- includes 30 Texas statute titles and offers Texas Law Complete (TXLaw Series)
- includes 59 Nevada Revised Statute Titles, NRS Chapter 0 (Preliminary Chapter) (Nevada Law Series)
- includes 45 Colorado Revised Statute Titles and is an officially sanctioned publication using the official text of the Colorado Revised Statutes (Colorado Law Series)
- includes 309 Active Law Chapters from the State of North Carolina (NC Laws) - North Carolina
- includes 236 Law chapters from the State of Michigan (MI Laws).
- includes all 33 Code Titles for the State of Indiana.
- includes 84 Law Titles for the State of Oklahoma.
- includes all 53 active United States Code Law Titles.
- includes 48 Law Titles from the State of Florida.
- includes 30 California Law Titles
All titles update on a regular basis as new data becomes available.
Kaboserv.com Development LLC and Louis Kabo