Tutorial for Android Developer introduces Android Programming and allows someone with a basic knowledge of programming to start creating Android Applications. It is a track to cover fundamentals of Android.
It will teach Android programming Paradigm, while creating an Android program. This app will cover the topics such as Installation, Activities, Layouts, List Views, SQLite, Services Multimedia and Google Play, Activity, View, Intent, Service, Development, Android SDK, Creating a project, A project structure, Creating a Virtual Device, Generating jars, User Interface, Views, View Groups, List view, Spinner, Layouts, Menus ,Alerts/Dialogs, Custom Dialog from XML files, Status-Bar Notifications, A Bitmap object, drawing the bitmap on a canvas, System APIs, Multi-threading, Regular Thread, Thread + Handler, synchronize Task etc.
Tutorial for Android Developer encloses many examples with source-codes that are simplified and commented in an elementary way. It not only contains the source-codes, but also it has a feature of ‘Interview Questions/Answers’ that helps to beat up the Interviews’ complexities.
• -SIMPLIFIED TUTORIAL WITH EXAMPLES.
• -INTERVIEW QUESTION/ANSWERS.
• -SYNTAX HIGHLIGHTING WITH PERFECT INDENTING OF SOURCE CODES.
• -PROGRAMS TOO HAVE A SAMPLE OUTPUT (IMAGE).
• -COPY FEATURE THAT HELPS TO COPY THE SOURCE CODES AND RUN THEM WITHOUT ERRORS.
• -SHARE FEATURE HELPS TO SHARE SOURCE CODES WITH FRIENDS OR EVEN MAIL IT YOURSELF.
• -A BRIEF EXPLANATION OF CONCEPTS.