As a law enforcing armed force, Turkish Coast Command is responsible to Ministry of Internal Affairs in terms of assigned duties and operations along the Turkish coastline, in its internal waters such as the Marmara Sea, İstanbul and Çanakkale Straits, seaports, bays, territorial waters, exclusive economic zones, and all maritime areas that are under Turkish sovereignty and control in accordance with the national and international laws.
You can reach the Turkish Coast Guard Command 24/7 by using our new application. Your first resort for notifications concerning;
• Any help request for the people in distress at sea,
• Any act of pollution at sea,
• Smuggling in Turkish waters,
• Illegal fishing and diving activities,
• Illegal migration and human trafficking,
• Possible terrorist activities within our maritime borders.