This application give improved private and easy tool for communication.
This application support Telegram sticker, theme application.
This application made from original Telegram application(using Telegram API). Thanks.
From telegram official.
1. CLOUD STORAGE
Telegram Talk seamlessly syncs across all your devices, so you can always securely access your data. Your message history is stored for free in the Telegram cloud. Never lose your data again!
We take your privacy seriously and will never give third parties access to your data.For those interested in maximum privacy, TTalk offers Secret Chats. Secret Chat messages can be programmed to self-destruct automatically from both participating devices. This way you can send all types of disappearing content — messages, photos, videos and even files. Secret Chats use end-to-end encryption to ensure that a message can only be read by its intended recipient.
3. GROUP CHAT & SHARING
You can form large group chats of up to 5000 members, send broadcasts to up to 100 contacts at a time, quickly share large videos, documents (.doc, .ppt, .zip, etc.), and send an unlimited amount of photos to your friends.
TTalk is the fastest messaging app on the market because it uses a distributed infrastructure with data centers positioned around the globe to connect users to the closest possible server.
For real-time support, please go to Settings in TTalk and select “Ask a Question” to send a message directly to our telegram support volunteers.
1) join us : https://telegram.me/ttalkme
2) contact : http://telegram.me/devconcert, [email protected]
3) feedback : https://github.com/devconcert/Telegram/issues
4) blog : http://telegramkr.blogspot.com
5) sticker : http://ttalk.me
6) update : http://goo.gl/y9kYHI
7) telegram : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.telegramkr.messenger
- Source : https://github.com/devconcert/Telegram
- Base : https://github.com/DrKLO/Telegram
We need translate the language. (Please translate your own language)
visit here: https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/ttalk/