This is an expansion layouts pack for TruKey.
Catalan layout with predictions
2.Select the desired layout from TruKey's Settings->Keyboards menu.
TruKey is an on screen keyboard with multiple languages support.
This is one of the most customizable keyboard available.
- Multi languages keyboard support via external packages
- Completion dictionaries for multiple languages
- Change Language while typing
- Also completes your typed words from you contacts names (in Android 2.0+)
- Multi Touch support
- Extension keyboard (swipe your finger all the way up out of the keyboard)
- Voice Input support (Android 2.2+)
- Swipe left or right to switch layouts
- Swipe up to shift
- Swipe down to close the keyboard
Theme support (comes with 5 skins)
- Build-in user dictionary words editor
- And many more features!
- Full featured standard layouts
Full Language Support Through External download through TruKey App Keyboard Addon:
Arabic Keyboard with Dictionary - العربية
Armenian Keyboard with Dictionary - Հայերեն
Belarusian Keyboard - беларуская мова
Bengali keyboard- বাংলা
French Keyboard with Dictionary - Français
German Keyboard with Dictionary - Deutsch
Hindi Keyboard with Dictionary - हिन्दी
Italian Keyboard with Dictionary - Italiano
Japanese Keyboard - 日本語
Kannada Keyboard with Dictionary - ಕನ್ನಡ
Portuguese Keyboard with Dictionary - Português
Russian Keyboard with Dictionary - Pусский язык
Spanish Keyboard with Dictionary - Español
Tamil Keyboard with Dictionary - தமிழ்
Many more language features are coming soon
Catalan (català) is a Romance language named for its origins in Catalonia, in what is northeastern Spain and adjoining parts of France. It is the national and only official language of Andorra, and a co-official language of the Spanish autonomous communities of Catalonia, the Balearic Islands, and the Valencian Community (where the language is known as Valencian, and there exist regional standards). It also has semi-official status in the city of Alghero on theItalian island of Sardinia. It is also spoken with no official recognition in parts of the Spanish autonomous communities of Aragon (La Franja) and Murcia (Carche), and in the historic French region of Roussillon/Northern Catalonia, roughly equivalent to thedepartment of Pyrénées-Orientales.