Some salient features of TrripR - Team Efficiency Tracking App:
1. Negligible cost for enabling the solution as these days employees already carry an Android device which can be used to install TrripR tracking service also.
2. TrripR works well with entry level android devices of economically priced at Rs 3000 to Rs 4000 (USD 50 to 60) also so even the investment on hardware is very low if at all.
3. Works on most GPS-enabled Android devices and all versions of Android version 2.3+ and above including Marshmallow
4. Track live movement of user using TrripR platform and also view historic data
5. Allows the employee to report the task status from the field and take pictures on location using the app and it will be recorded in the platform with location/time and made available for various reports and for quality checks.
6. All employee activities which might cause TrripR service disruption like GPS switched off/on, phone switched on/off, battery level etc. will be recorded in the system so you can tell if someone is trying to out-smart the system.
7. View group's current location in a single view on the TrripR web platform.
8. Get total distance covered by an employee using TrripR in a specific time window. This works quite accurately and companies are using this feature for calculating reimbursements for distance travelled (conveyance / mileage reimbursement)
9. TrripR is very energy efficient and is designed for optimum battery usage, we often get reports of more than 20 hours usage on a standard phone even when GPS, 2G/3G data is continuously on.
10. TrripR platform records arrival and departure information for an employee as he/she enters/exits a certain area (GeoZones) which can be defined in the system. eg. an office location or a client location. This can help you ensure employee punctuality.
11. Whenever it is required, Notify master! SMS can be sent with the last identified location directly from TrripR to the Master mobile for necessary action
12. Can also assist and helpful to track lost/misplaced Smartphone.
13. Near zero data loss in case of network unavailability. When a mobile network is not available, the tracking location data is stored on the mobile device and as soon as a network is available ( WI-FI or 2G/3G/4G) it will send the remaining location data to TrripR server.
Disclaimer : Please ensure that you have the complete consent of the person /employee/user of the TrripR mobile application before you install it and enable it on their device. TrripR is not responsible if you are using TrripR to track someone illegally or without an explicit consent of the person being tracked. Please use TrripR responsibly as per the laws and regulations in your country, state, and city.