The duty of the Army and Troop to uproot and pull down, pluck and destroy all unwanted elements from Christ’s Church to plant and build. (Jer 1:10)
There is an earnest search among the believers across the world for a real Church where a person can commune with God and related to his fellow brethren. After trials and experiments the Indian Church is forming “Troop Church”.
The Army of Jesus was experimenting with the “Troop Church” for the past 17 years. Started in the year 1998, it has so far registered 20,000 troops. The experiment with Troop Church has been successful.
1. It has 20,000 independent first line Troop Churches. Second , third line numbers of Troop Churches are not known.
2. It has raised many leaders, pastors, prophets, counselors and other ministers and gospel workers.
3. It has no visible leader or hierarchical structure
4. It has no office, no full timer, no paid worker etc.
5. No organizational (hierarchical) set up.
6. No money collection or transaction.
7. No election, board, Committee etc.
8. Every Troop Church trains up believers in their gifts like worshiping, preaching, prophecy etc.
9. Since the mother troop disperses and starts new troops after 2 months, there is no stagnancy.
10. No pollution or corruption with money or power.
11. The two wings of Troop Church are Decentralisation and Multiplication.