Ever find yourself too lazy to keep records of where you have been on your amazing trip while you really should?
TripTrack is designed just for doing that --- automatically!
By periodically sampling your fine/coarse locations found by exploiting the GPS, WiFi and cell-tower and signals, this app keeps a record of your "trip track" during the time it is enabled, power efficiently.
The highlight of this application include:
1) Automatically choose the best accuracy available.
2) Makes use of very little system resources and is very power efficient (especially when GPS is turned off). Simply enable it and leave it on for days, months, or even years to create your own "life track"!
3) User defined sampling frequency.
4) An intuitive map interface for visualizing the recorded location fixes. It's like reading a diary!
5) Location fixes are deletable from the map interface.
6) Stores all your information only on your phone and will not upload your data at any time.
More improvements/new features are still in development! (Let me know what kind of features you would like to be implemented!)
Author: Lijie Ren