Videos: The videos present a fully animated solution for each question in the workbook.
Strategy for Trigonometric Equations: This lesson takes four days to complete, with a time commitment of 60-75 minutes each day. Students should work through this lesson as follows:
Watch the videos and fill in your Lecture Notes workbook. (30 - 45 minutes)
In the Practice workbook, do the examples you just learned on your own, without external help. This step is required to reinforce the concepts and gain mastery. (15 - 30 minutes)
Curriculum Fit: This lesson explores its subject matter in full depth. Teachers are encouraged to compare this lesson with their local standards and assign examples to their students accordingly.
Calculator: Calculator references in this lesson apply to the TI-83/83+/84 series.
*YOU ARE GOING TO GET FROM THIS COURSE*
• Over 24 lectures and 2.5 hours of content!
• Solve trigonometric equations using the unit circle, intersection points, a calculator, and θ-intercepts.
• Solve trigonometric equations involving both primary and reciprocal trigonometric ratios.
• Factor and solve linear and quadratic trigonometric equations.
• Model real-world scenarios with trigonometric equations.
• Lifetime access to 24 lectures
• 2+ hours of high quality content
• A community of 1800+ students learning together!
• Watch courses on the go: video lectures, audio lectures, presentations, articles and anything inside your course.
• Watch courses in offline: Save courses for offline viewing so you can watch them while you're on a plane or subway!
Instructed By : Barry Mabillard | Math Animator
Barry Mabillard is an independent developer of math websites aligned to the Canadian mathematics curriculum. (www.math30.ca and www.math10.ca).
Install the "Trigonometric Equations Course" app now and join over 4 million students who are already learning on Udemy.