A treasure map is found in old sailor's sea chest who once served under the pirate Captain Flint. Following the former pirate's death, young Jim Hawkins, Dr. Livesey, Squire Trelawney, and Captain Smollett set to sail aboard the Hispaniola to find Treasure Island off the coast of South America. One of the world's most enduring adventure stories of pirates sailing to exotic islands, singing Yo-ho-ho, and a bottle of rum!
About Robert Louis Stevenson
Robert Louis Stevenson (1850 – 1894), a Scottish novelist, poet, essayist and travel writer. A literary celebrity during his lifetime, Stevenson now ranks among the 30 most translated authors in the world. He has been greatly admired by many authors, including Jorge Luis Borges, Ernest Hemingway, Rudyard Kipling, Vladimir Nabokov. Stevenson inherited a tendency to coughs and fevers. When young Louis was not bed-ridden suffering from a fever or cold exacerbated by the damp and chilly Scottish weather, he was often in the company of his father and the fishermen and lighthouse keepers he worked closely with. These times would provide much fodder for his own stories as a child and adult.
• Integrated fully functional book App with book content, book reader navigation and configuration features
• Book content loads with the App and is available on the device at all times even when offline
• Book App offers natural look and feel to book reading experience
• Switch between day or night time reading to illuminate the screen automatically without the need for external lighting
• Configure colour of your pages and how they flip or scroll on your screen
• Choose appropriate font size for your perfect reading experience
• The App will remember when you finished reading last time or use bookmarks to remember specific locations in the book
• Easy access to each chapter via menu navigation feature (click catalogue in the app menu)
• Search the book using key words, phrases or lines (click more in the menu and then search)
• Define font size, line space, font colour and background (click main app menu, more, config)