Use APKPure App
Get Transit old version APK for Android
Real-time travel in over 300 cities for subways, buses, trains, Ubers, Lyfts, etc.
*Turn on mobile data to get real-time information
🌟 Google Play Picks
📰 “Killer App” — WSJ’s NYC subway reporter
⏰ “You won't realize how much time you can save until you use this app” — LA Times
💪 “The best app for CTA buses” — Reddit Chicago
🔍 What features does this app support?
- Real-time map that shows you where your ride is 📍
- Subway maps 🗺️
- Trip planner (works offline)
- Explore different combinations of trips to find the fastest way to your destination (i.e. how does a train trip compare to a “bus + bikeshare” trip? Or a “train + Uber” trip?)
- Real-time predictions, telling you when your train, subway, bus, ferry, metro, etc. will show up
- Step-by-step navigator (including transfers)
- Voice reminders to start walking to your stop, to hurry up (if your bus or subway is arriving early) and where to get off
- Schedules, route itineraries, connecting lines at every stop
- Pay for bus & train tickets, bikeshare passes & ridehail fares in the app (select cities)
- Bike directions
- Compare ETAs & prices for Uber, Lyft and Via
- See ALL nearby bikeshares, scooters, and carshares
🙋 Where does this app work?
Atlanta: MARTA, CCT, GRTA
Austin: Capital Metro
Boston: MBTA, Hubway
Buffalo: NFTA, Fort Erie Transit
Chicago: CTA, Metra, PACE, NICTD, Divvy
Cincinnati: Metro, TANK
Columbus: COTA, CoGo
Dallas: DART, Fort Worth T
Hampton Roads: HRT
Hartford (and CT): CTTransit, CTFastrak
Las Vegas: RTC
Los Angeles: LA Metro, Metrolink, OCTA, LADOT, Omnitrans, RTA, Burbank Bus, Foothill, Big Blue Bus, Glendale Beeline
Miami: MDT, BCT, Palm Tran, Tri-Rail, Citibike
Minneapolis: Metro Transit, MVTA, Plymouth, SouthWest, U. Minnesota, Nice Ride
New Orleans: RTA
NYC Metro: New York MTA, Metro-North (MNR), Long Island Rail Road (LIRR), NJ Transit (NJT), PATH, SI Ferry, NICE, Bee-Line, RI Tram, NY Waterway, SIR, CitiBike
Philadelphia: SEPTA, PATCO, Indego
Phoenix: Valley Metro
Pittsburgh: Port Authority (PAAC)
SLC: UTA, GREENbike
Sacramento: Capitol Corridor, SRT
San Antonio: VIA Metropolitan
San Diego: MTS, NCTD
SF Bay Area: SF BART, SFMTA (SF MUNI), Caltrain, AC Transit, VTA, County Connection, SamTrans, Bay Wheels
Seattle: Metro Transit, City of Seattle, Sound Transit, Pierce Transit, Pronto
St. Louis: Metro
Tampa Bay: HART, PSTA
Washington DC: WMATA (DC Metro & Bus), DC Circulator, Ride On, Arlington (ART), Fairfax Connector, VRE, DASH, Capital Bike Share
+100s more cities, including Paris, Montreal, Toronto, Vancouver, London, and more!
Last updated on Aug 11, 2023
Taylor Swift: transit icon? The banjo-bound hordes are setting ridership records — in this edition of Transit we’ve thus decided to:
- Shake It Off (“it” being the deluge of real-time feeds we were accidentally loading simultaneously, which slowed the app to a crawl if you happened to be near a lot of transit lines)
- say Hey Stephen (because our editor is on vacation in Nova Scotia, unable to reign in deez Fearless puns)
Spot a bug? Speak now. Question…? We’re @transitapp on twitter.
You can use Transit's "Nearby Stations" feature to see a map of stations near you, sorted by distance and transit line.
Yes. Tap on your route to view live vehicle locations and arrival times (where available).
Yes, Once you downloaded an area/city/region, it'll store all data locally allowing full access without an internet connection. But the real-time traffic is unavailable when you use it offline.
You can download Transit from APKPure directly on your Android mobile devices.