- Freedom in your posts! Torreville allows you freedom to post your favorite content on our feeds. It also has a naughty/nice feature that allows our more conservative users to hide sexy content from their experience.
- Create your favorite collections. Ability to save images, videos or gifs to your own custom albums - easy-to-use collection boards similar to Pinterest! These boards keep your sexy content out of other places, such as your Camera Roll or Image Galleries.
- Have kids around or are at work? Put the app into 'nice' mode and enjoy the app without worry of inappropriate content displaying. Also, password protection allows you to restrict family or friends from accessing the app and your content.
- Find what you like - Easy-to-search interface uses tags to allow users to find specific content! Search for #hottie or #romance easily!
- Communicate - Like, comment or post your own giveaways, polls, images, and discussions!
- Easy Login - Log into the app through your Facebook, Google+ or Twitter credentials! Don't worry, the app will NEVER post to those outlets. Torreville is designed to be a private experience that cannot be shared on other platforms.
- We take care of our own - Report a post - Torreville has its own administrator who will review the post. A real person, not a machine. See naughty content that is classified as nice? Just let us know and we will fix it!
Alessandra Torre is an award-winning New York Times bestselling author of twelve novels. Her books focus on romance and suspense, all with a strong undercurrent of sexuality. Torre has been featured in such publications as Elle and Elle UK, Dirty Sexy Funny with Jenny McCarthy, as well as guest blogged for the Huffington Post and RT Book Reviews. She was also the Bedroom Blogger for Cosmopolitan.com.