- In Flash Mode, Display Torch will flash in a selected color.
Note: Predefined colors are available. Custom coloring is possible by using custom color picker (Menu (Colors) -> Custom)
- Turn ON the camera flash as torch.
Note: This option will be available, if camera flash is available.
- Homescreen Widget helps to turn on the camera flash, if available, easily & faster.
Note: If flash is not available, application will be launched to display-flash mode when the widget is clicked.
- Detailed Torch view from inside the application.
- Auto Light: Automatically turns on the camera flash or display (as saved from inside application) as Torch, on application start-up.
- Display Strobe Mode: Display will work as a strobe (flasher) between 2 predefined colors. The selected colors will be saved for later usages.
Split Screen : Strobe Mode will work in split screen with 2 colors.
Note: The speed of flickering can be adjusted.
- Widget support: Provides easy & faster way to turn on/off Camera flash, if available. If not, Display flash will be turned on as Torch.
- Select Color from Menu -> Color
- Select Custom Color from Menu (Colors) -> Custom
Disclaimer: Torch - vLight uses the camera flash, if present, or display for lighting, at its maximum level. It doesnot cause any harm to the device hardware.
Note: Feedbacks or any Feature requests are always welcome. Lot new features coming soon...