The email notifications contain smart commands such as 'canned reply', delete email' and 'archive' that are designed to facilitate ultra-quick processing of email on Toq Smartwatch.
ToqMail works with nearly all email accounts by supporting the following protocols: IMAP, IMAP-IDLE (Push Mail), POP3 & Exchange via EWS or IMAP.
ToqMail is a standalone app that works in conjunction with *any* email app. [There are no dependencies on K9, Gmail APIs or anything else.]
1. Install Toq Mail
2. Open the Toq App and click on "More Applets"
3. Ensure Toq Mail is enabled
• Displays email notification with sender name and subject
• Displays the full email body
• Open: Opens the email app inbox on the phone from the watch
• Delete: Deletes the email notification
• Delete Message: Deletes the email message from the mail server
• Mark as Read: Marks the message as read on the mail server
• Mark as High Pri: Marks the message as high priority on the mail server
• Archive: Moves the message to the designated folder on the mail server
• Quick Reply: Issue a canned reply from the Android Wear watch
Questions & Improvements please contact: [email protected]