Got Subway Surfers and you don't know how to play? This article will help you. These simple steps are easy to follow, and once you follow them, you'll be an expert!
1. To jump, slide your finger up the screen (like in Temple Run) and to roll, slide your finger down the screen.
2. Since there is a lane to your left and right, just slide your finger left or right (e.g. if a train is blocking the left, slide to the right, and vice versa).
3. To get coins, just run through them like you do in Temple Run.
4. There are 4 powerups you can get within the game:
Super Sneakers - Makes you able to jump higher.
Jetpack - Makes you fly above the train track and lets you grab additional coins.
Coin Magnet - Makes you able to grab all the coins around you.
2x Multiplier - Multiplies your original multiplier by 2 (e.g. x4 now becomes x8).
5 There are also additional things you can buy in the store:
Hoverboard - Lets you ride on a hoverboard so you can ride in style and also have a higher chance of survival (if you crash you can still keep running)
Mystery Box - You can get various prizes in it.
Score Booster - Adds +5 to your multiplier. For example, if your multiplier is x10 then it would change to x15.
Mega Headstart - Get a head start at the beginning of the game so you can go farther and get a higher score.
6. Wasn't that easy? Now you know how to play Subway Surfers.
For Get many Coin Download aplication Top Guide Subway Surfers.