If you would like to provide feedback, suggestions, or comments please contact the developer.
- Revised app size to better display on 4:3 and similar aspect ratio screens.
* Version 1.2:
- Updated UI to be closer to the material design.
- App is now displayed as a full sized window. See the play store page for screenshots from a tablet and phone.
- Changed the UI to be more in line with the Android's material design API, specifically using the Holo light theme.
* Version 1.0:
- Initial build.
- Network access: Needed to get information from the PMNS system.
- Read/Write from the SD card: Requirement based off Tasker
- Disable lock screen: Requirement from Tasker
- Prevent the phone from sleeping: Requirement from Tasker.
- The app pops up in a full display which is enlarged/shrunk from the designed size. This may result in things being not centered or not in the correct location.
- Several data fields have odd spacings. This is caused by a read issue between the HTML in PMNS and Tasker reading the data. The PMNS system creates many spaces in the data it generates which Tasker interpenetrates as non-breaking space (e.g. nbsp;).
- Trying to diagnose if the program shuts down correctly. If the home button is hit while the app is running, it may or may not close the app. If you are seeing higher memory activity during idle: settings -> apps -> running -> stop this app. This will not harm the app as it is not intended to be running in the background constantly.
- Revise GUI.
- Possibly: adding the to open/download the ML meeting notice in pdf format.
- This app is in no way associated with the United States Nuclear Regulatory Commission. It has not been and is not intended to be endorsed, funded, or associated with the United States federal government or any of it's agencies.
- Although the app pulls data directly from the pmns system, the developer cannot not guarantee the accuracy of the data displayed.
- This application is intended to be free and unlimited to the public. To prevent unauthorized monetization of this app (or a clone), it is distributed under the GNU General Public License:
"This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify
it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or
(at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
GNU General Public License for more details."