Play the game Smackdown Pain is seen in a unique gameplay, with a sequence of characters that familiar sound in our ears, Smackdown is very popular among people.
WWE SmackDown! Here Comes the Pain is a fantastic wrestling game through and through, despite its lack of innovation. You could nitpick on and on about how one thing or another isn't different enough from last year's SmackDown!, and, honestly, you'd be right in your observations. Really, though, no amount of nitpicking can take away from the fact that Here Comes the Pain is still the best WWE game on the market today, thanks to its well-executed season mode, great create-a-wrestler, and significantly deeper grappling system that, really, is one of the best ones ever put into a wrestling game. Any fan of previous entries in the SmackDown! series should absolutely not hesitate to give Here Comes the Pain a try,
as it is truly the best one yet.
Here WWE SmackDown Pain ! Here Comes the Pain (Known as Exciting Pro Wrestling 5 in Japan) is a video game released on the PS2 console. It is a sequel to WWE SmackDown! It was the final WWE game under the Smackdown! name and it was succeeded by WWE SmackDown vs Raw.
Smackdown Pain cheats, tips and tricks strategy guide to be best gamer
1) This app is an UNOFFICIAL version and is not endorsed by or affiliated with the creator of this game or its licensers.
2) This application complies with the US Copyright law guidelines for fair use.
3) All characters, their names, places, and other aspects of the video game described within this application are trademarked by their respective owners.
4) This application does not copy any portion of the game, nor does it contain screenshots of the game, only original text descriptions.
5) If you feel there a direct copyright or trademark violation that does not follow within the fair use guidelines, please contact us directly to discuss.
Furthermore, tips contains description of all collectibles: Unlock characters, avoiding obstacles, gold bricks, character tokens and shortcut bricks.
We will keep this guide updated with the most recent content.