How to play:
- The playing card has 52 cards divided into 4 player, each person has 13 cards
- The smallest card is 3, ascending order is 4,5,6,7,8,9,10, J, Q, K, A, 2.
- When comparing the cards have the same value, the smallest cards are Spades, followed by Clubs, Diamonds, Hearts
- Round playing is back the clock
- When a player “hits” a 1 card / a group post, the next must start by 1 leaf / stronger group post. If not to defeat - called ignored and he was not “hit” until the end of the round.
- If a player “hits” that no one caught when a round ends. This person has the right to arbitrarily
The types of posts:
- Last Retail: 1 chip any
- Straight: 3 or more than 3 consecutive cards to form one cord
- Pair: 2 cards of the same but different
- Three of a Kind: 3 cards of the same but different
- 3 Pair (used to cut 2): 3 double row
- Four of a Kind (used to cut 2 or 3 double message): 4 identical cards