OCEASOFT datalogging solutions help you respect cold chain, temperature control, and environment monitoring requirements for life science, health, food, and storage applications. Cobalt wireless modules can be equipped with a variety of sensor types, including temperature, humidity, CO2, differential pressure, and voltage sensors. Internal and external sensor options are available, depending on the target application, such as monitoring ambient temperatures, food products, incubators, or freezers.
ThermoClient Mobile is the perfect complement to your existing Cobalt wireless monitoring system, giving you direct access to your remote sensors using your Android device. Now you don’t have to be tied to your computer to check the latest readings to make sure all is well at your lab or storage facility.
- Get mobile access to your sensor networks from anywhere in the world
- Login securely to all your sites
- View latest data from sensors in your labs and storage facilities
- Access sensors with alarms directly
- Connect to our sample database using ThermoClient Mobile in demo mode
- Wi-Fi or data connectivity on your Android device
- An existing Cobalt wireless datalogger network and ThermoServer computer, with an OCEACloud account accessible via the Internet or local Wi-Fi network…
- …or just start by trying out our demo network
Use ThermoClient Mobile to keep in touch with your laboratory and storage facility sensors from home, work, and on the go, and rest assured that your critical work is being monitored 24 hours a day, every day.
This application, ThermoClient Mobile, is used to monitor wireless sensor networks based on OCEASOFT’s Cobalt™ temperature, humidity, other types of sensors. Customers who download this application can either connect to their OCEASOFT Cloud account, or run the application in Demo mode by tapping on “Demo” on the first application screen. This connects the user to a fully-functional network of sensors managed by OCEASOFT for this purpose.