Indian trademark law statutorily protects trademarks as per the Trademark Act, 1999 and also under the common law remedy of passing off. Statutory protection of trademark is administered by the Controller General of Patents, Designs and Trade Marks, a government agency which reports to the Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP), under the Ministry of Commerce and Industry.
- Complete 'Trademark Act, 1999' in digital format. Doesn't require internet connection to read act once downloaded.
- View data section wise / Chapter wise (Data updated as of 27 Sep 2015 )
- Advanced User friendly Search for any keyword within section/chapter
- Ability to view Favourite sections
- Ability to add notes to each section ( Users can save note, search note, share note with friends/colleagues ). In order to use this feature user need to Buy via Google Checkout.
Goverment of India Website : http://www.ipindia.nic.in/
For any queries, write to us at: [email protected]
Follow us at:
Visit us on web: http://www.rachittechnology.com