- Intuitive navigation.
- View headlines, stories, related photos.
- Read and listen to stories.
- Weather provided by Weather Bug.
- Download and sync content to device via Wi-Fi or cellular network so you can read offline.
- Stories Tab displays the top news stories by section so you can read the full text or listen to it being read by a virtual newscaster.
- Email a story.
- Flip through, read and look at pictures within the actual newspaper pages of the printed publication.
- Publications Tab lets you read the previous edition of your downloaded publication or download the most recent edition.
- Search Tab lets you search for keywords within a headline or text of the stories.
The Times Leader covers the communities of Bannock, Barnesville, Barton, Bellaire, Belmont, Bethesda, Blaine, Bridgeport, Colerain, Dilles Bottom, Fairpoint, Flushing, Glencoe, Holloway, Jacobsburg, Lafferty, Lansing, Martins Ferry, Maynard, Morristown, Neffs, Powhatan Point, St. Clairsville, Shadyside, Somerton, Harrisville, Adena, Dillonvale, Mount Pleasant, Rayland, Tiltonsville, Yorkville, Cadiz, Freeport, Hopedale, Jewett, Scio, New Athens, Piedmont, Brilliant, Mingo Junction, Smithfield, Steubenville, Beallsville, Clarington, Hannibal, Jerusalem, Lewisville, Quaker City, Malaga, Sardis, Woodsfield, Wheeling and Moundsville. Schools that are included in The Times Leader’s coverage area include Switzerland Of Ohio School District, Shadyside School District, Bellaire School District, Bridgeport School District, Martins Ferry School District, Buckeye Local School District, Harrison County School District, Indian Creek School District, St. Clairsville School District, Steubenville School District, Union Local School District, Barnesville School District, East Guernsey Local Schools and The Linsly School. The Times Leader serves eastern Ohio including Belmont, Jefferson, Harrison, Monroe and Guernsey counties.