- This summer I’m going to stay home to find food and build the nest with my parents. Rainy season is coming.
Big-belly-worm was eating the lollipop, hearing that he turned aside and said:
- In summer I only like to lie in my cave eating snack and sleeping.
Heard what worm said, the whole group said:
- You’re so lazy. You will grow up slowly, you’ll see.
Two weeks later, indeed worm became fatter and fatter because he only stayed in his cave eating snack and sleeping.
One day while worm was sleeping in his cave, it started raining outside.
Soon later thunder and lightning covered the sky, all the animals in the gardens were calling each other to head back to their caves.
Zzzz…zzzz…bang….bang. A big loud thunder woke big-belly-worm up.
He looked around and realized the cave was inundated. Did not know what to do, worm tried to hold his big belly looking for his mother.
Mother Worm who was searching for food far away was worried about her son too.
The heavy and windy rain made a chilly plant fell on worm’s big belly.
Little worm tried his best but couldn’t get out because his big belly was stuck under the plant.
Worm cried for help:
- Mommy please help me!
Yellow bee up on the sky saw that worm was in danger, quickly flew to find mother worm and screamed:
- A chilly plant fell on big-belly-worm, Mother worm please come home right now…
Mother worm heard yellow bee and rushed home. Bee also called for ant’s help to pull worm out. Worm whimpered:
- Thank you everyone for helping me. It’s also my fault, because I don’t work out a lot so my body is big, my legs and arms are weak so I couldn’t save myself.
Then little worm turned to his mother and said:
- Mommy, can I find food with you tomorrow?
Upon hearing worm’s words, mother worm, brown ant and yellow bee all clapped cheerfully.
The next day, as promised, big-belly-worm woke up very early and worked hard with his friends
Lesson: To have a meaningful summer, you should join out-going activities and help your parents with the housework.
Watching TV all day and eating a lot of snack isn’t good for your health.
• Suitable for kids between 3 and 10.
• Diverse contents with appealing interchange graphics.
• Audio supported for young kids unable to read or learning to read.
With a sincere will to bring about refreshing experiences about the fairy tales to you and your beloved kids, we hope that you will find this product intersesting.
All rights go to the sagaclouds team
Our web: www.sagacloulds.com
Hope you have a good time with the stories.