The Sichos for Sicha Yomis are chosen from throughout the thousands of hours of the Rebbe's talks, based on their appropriateness toward each day.
This app makes it easy for you to listen and follow along with the Rebbe, word by word.
Automatically loads the current day's Sicha Yomis when launching the app.
Choose your preferred text language: Hebrew or the original Yiddish. (or keep switching back and forth)
Play the audio of the Sicha directly from the app with the built in player. Making it easy to listen to the sicha while simultaneously following in the text.
Adjust the font size to to your preference.
Save your spot, of you listen to a portion of the Sicha and wish to continue later.
Scroll to prior or future daily Sichos.
- “The Daily Sicha” project is directed by Rabbi Tzvi Hirsh Gurary.
- The app was developed in loving memory of Rabbi Nachman Ben Reb Pinchas Sudak A"H.
- The Sichos are transcribed Rabbi Hirschel Notik.
- The translation to Hebrew is done by Rabbi Shaya Marantz
- “The Daily Sicha” is sponsored daily by individuals in someone's honor or memory.