The Charitable and Religious Trusts Act, 1920 was enacted in 1920 to provide effective management and supervision of the Charitable and Religious institutions. The primary object of the Act was to obtain information relating to the charitable and religious institutions created for the benefit of the public and facilitate the trustees to obtain Court orders in the issues connected therewith. The Act also intends to formulate special provisions to pay off the expenses incurred in the court proceedings against the trustees.
- Complete 'The Charitable and Religious Trusts Act, 1920' in digital format. Doesn't require internet connection to read the act
- View data section wise / Chapter wise (Data updated as of 27 March 2016 )
- Advanced User friendly Search for any keyword within section/chapter
- Ability to view Favourite sections
- Ability to add notes to each section ( Users can save note, search note, share note with friends/colleagues ). In order to use this feature user need to Buy via Google Checkout.
Income Tax Act India Website - http://www.incometaxindia.gov.in/Pages/acts/charitable-religious-act.aspx
For any queries, write to us at: [email protected]
Follow us at: