What fire happens if someone's coffin has a strange shape. In Ghana the business of coffins with this peculiar benthic is very much in demand. If in many countries death is the worst memories. But in Ghana, death is no longer a frightening thing. Instead death is now greeted with fun thanks to unique coffin creations made with unusual shapes.
We are very concerned about you and we have an obligation to help you escort your loved one to the place of the Father in heaven. The basic ingredients of making the coffin cover several types of wood choice of teak and durian. Experts conduct a rigorous selection of the basic materials of crate-making.
It is a commitment to produce quality caskets and food inserts that are of guaranteed quality by using timber in accordance with consumer demand and guaranteed authenticity. Therefore strict quality control gives guarantee of high quality product. Moreover, supported by professionals in the field that provide satisfactory results. The excellence that makes the product different from the others is the coffin and the intake that looks more shiny and more luxurious.
Widely available and various forms of coffins, from simple, unique, up to luxurious coffins
And the following we provide also step making step coffin:
I. Materials: - Board size 20 cm x 2cm x 2 m: 15 sheets
- nails 1 ½ inches
- putty wood
- mori cloth
- glue racool
II. Ways of making : - Setting: to equalize board thickness to balance and rat
- After the board diketam put together by way of strafed each other according to the shape of the crates in want
- After the crate is formed, the right side / left and the lid carved in accordance with the desired
- in carving, can with carving tool / rotary machine
- After it is smoothed with sand paper / sandpaper
- After the crate is ready to be painted with plitur or color paint in want
- after the paint is completely dry done the installation of foam and cloth mori on the inside of the crate.