The app is free to download - you can then get samples and with in-app purchasing choose the eBooks you want to buy.
If you got an access code when you bough a print book, head over to bookshelf.cambridge.org to redeem it.
* Type, draw or record notes on screen to personalise your eBook and help with the learning process
* Look up words using the integrated Cambridge Dictionary
* Highlight text to ensure that you don’t forget key points and can easily refer back
* Bookmark pages so that you can quickly and easily return to important sections
* Search for words and easily navigate to the relevant screen
Large content downloads required. Use of your home Wi-Fi network is recommended. Use of public Wi-Fi networks or Mobile Data is not recommended.
* Optimised for: Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 (7.0, 8.0 and 10.1); Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 (7.0, 8.0 and 10.1); Nexus 7 and 10. All devices should run Android 5 or up. Many other Android devices will run The Cambridge Bookshelf, however the development team accept no responsibility to support devices not listed here.
*Full Hardware requirements:
Screen Size: At least 960 x 720 recommended
RAM: At least 1 GB
Processor: at least Dual-Core 1.4 GHz
Contact technical support at: [email protected]