If you forget your phone at home, instead of going back to get your phone, you can remotely activate Forward application via custom text message and it will forward SMS messages and missed calls information to your e mail.
This can also be useful if you work on computer and do not want to look at the phone often. Just turn the app on.
What it does:
* Forwards sms messages and missed calls information to specified e mail address
* Can be activated or deactivated via custom sms message
* Can activate WiFi and wait for network signal before sending e mail
* For SMTP server, use default if you have google mail account and provide your username and password. You can also create new gmail account for this purpose.
* Note that Google and Yahoo require you to enable less secured access to your e mail server. This will allow applications to send e mail. See https://www.google.com/settings/security/lesssecureapps
* Forward Control Service: If you choose an option to start or stop application via custom text message, you will see this service in your notification bar. It will listen for your custom start or stop messages. This way you can start or stop the application by sending specific message to your phone.
* Forward service: This is the main application service. It will monitor for incoming SMS messages and calls and forward related information to your e mail.
Things to come:
* Power users will have no problem setting the application up, but I will create instructional video of how to set the app properly.
* New graphics is being worked on.
* Advanced logging system, so I can resolve issues for help each user individually.
* If any interest is shown, more options can be added, such as forward to another phone.
* All suggestions and user problems will be carefully considered.