Terminal Blue is a theme that applies new icons to the most popular apps through a launcher of your choice. Each icon was hand crafted with simplicity in mind. The 4,500+ Blue icons and wallpapers are inspired by old CRT monitors with scanlines and icons are xxxhdpi which means they're HD or high enough resolution to get cool looking lined icons on any device out there.QUICK TIPS
You can manually edit icons in most launchers by long-pressing the icon you'd like to edit.
Widgets: If your widget stops updating, check your system or battery settings to make sure the app is exempt from battery optimization. More info at https://dontkillmyapp.com/DISCLAIMER
You may need a 3rd party launcher to apply the icon pack. Please download a launcher (Nova, Evie, Microsoft, etc.) before installing.PRO VERSION
This is the Pro version of the app. Get the free version here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.natewren.piptecHOW-TO GUIDEhttp://natewren.com/applyFEATURES
• 4,500+ Hand-crafted HD blue icons
• Digital Clock Widget with date options
• HD wallpapers - Hosted on the cloud. Choose and save the ones you want. (All wallpapers shown are included)
• Muzei support for rotating wallpapers
• New icons added regularly
• XXXHDPI high definition modern, icons included for super large HD screens. All Icons are 192x192.
• Some parts of the icons are transparent letting each show the provided scenic/landscape backgrounds or to your own backgrounds.
• Clean, flat and simple themed icons with many variations of default lined icons such as phone, contacts, camera, etc.
• Wallpaper chooser comes installed to replicate an old CRT monitor on your device..
• Easy link to request more outline icons.
• Clean icons work best with dark wallpapers.HOW TO APPLY ICONS VIA ICON PACK
1. Open the app after installing
2. Navigate to "Apply" tab
3. Select your LauncherHOW TO APPLY ICONS VIA LAUNCHER
1. Open Launcher settings by tapping + holding on an empty area of home screen
2. Select personalization options
3. Select icon packHEX CODES
Classic Green: 1aff7e
Red: FF0000FOLLOW METwitter: https://twitter.com/natewrenQUESTIONS/COMMENTS