Calls can be initiated directly from the default Android keypad or by choosing a friend from the default Contacts app. Just go to your Phone app and make a call like you would ordinarily, and if the person being called also has Telvo, you will be automatically given the option to make a free Telvo call or a cellular call (we recommend you always choose free Telvo calls!). There is no need to open any separate app to make calls.
With Telvo you can also chat with your friends, and start conference calls with multiple friends.
Telvo Unique Features:
- Free unlimited Telvo audio and video calls
- Calls can be initiated directly from Android's default Phone app or Contacts App.
- No username or email required for registration.
- Users can register multiple phone numbers with a single account and a single device.
- Call Conferencing.
- Incoming call prompt. If there is an incoming call from another caller, you will be given a prompt to accept and end the the current call, or reject the new incoming call.
- Intelligently launches depending on whether the person being called has Telvo installed or if he is online. If the person being called is offline, then Telvo hands over the call to the regular cellular network.
- Fun chat screen.