The description of Telugu Arabic Translator
This free app is able to translate IMAGE from CAMERA, words, phrase, sentence, text from Telugu to Arabic, and from Arabic to Telugu quickly and easily. Best app for easy and fast translations, which can be used like a dictionary, recommended for student, tourist, traveler, everyday conversation, traffic signs, maps, local news, business languages, academic papers,...
• Translate – write text to translate words, phrases and sentences with high accuracy
• CAMERA Mode – take photo, select region of text from image captured by camera, click translate to show translated text
• Gallery Translate – select image from gallery, select region of text from gallery image, click translate to show translated text
• Voice Recognition – input text by recording your voice, quick and easy recognize to translate to Arabic or Telugu
• Audio output, Speak Feature - text-to-speech, listen Arabic or Telugu, help to pronounce Arabic, Telugu words
• Copy and Paste - copy text from clipboard, paste it to translate
• Favorite, History - save and show your translations in favorite or history list, instant search translations
• Clear - possibility clear entire text with a single click
• Resize the text font
• Interface - nice graphics and interface
• Share your translations directly with friends through Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Google+, SMS, Email, Messenger...
Arabic (Arabic: العَرَبِيَّة, al-ʻarabiyyah [ʔalʕaraˈbijːah] (About this sound listen) or Arabic: عَرَبِيّ ʻarabī [ˈʕarabiː] (About this sound listen) or [ʕaraˈbijː]) is a Central Semitic language complex that first emerged in Iron Age northwestern Arabia and is now the lingua franca of the Arab world. It is named after the Arabs, a term initially used to describe peoples living from Mesopotamia in the east to the Anti-Lebanon mountains in the west, in northwestern Arabia, and in the Sinai peninsula.
We would love to hear your suggestions & feedback for Telugu Arabic Translator! Please continue to send questions, suggestions and ideas to firstname.lastname@example.org