Telstra zIPS APK
The description of Telstra zIPS
Zimperium Intrusion Protection System (zIPS) through Telstra is an advanced threat detection solution designed for employees using mobile devices for work.
This mobile intrusion prevention system app is designed using patented behavioral analytics, to provide mobile and device users with comprehensive protection against device and application cyberattacks and network-borne attacks.
THREAT DETECTION CAPABILITIES:
The Telstra zIPS solution provides comprehensive protection against mobile threats, including:
- Spearphishing attacks (e.g., malicious URLs, PDF files)
- Malicious apps (e.g., “time bombs”, self-modifying apps)
- Network traffic redirection attacks (e.g., “man-in- the-middle”)
- SSL stripping techniques
- Rogue WiFi access point
- Rogue base station/femtocell
- Network reconnaissance scans
- Help protect your mobile devices from being compromised by device, network and application attacks
- Supports ‘bring your own’ and corporate owned devices so you can preserve the security of company data
- Runs in the background for continuous protection
This app uses the Device Administrator permission.
Telstra zIPS App Activation Instructions:
This app can only be installed if your employer is using the Telstra Mobile Device Management platform. If your device is enrolled on the Telstra Mobile Device Management platform, the app will be automatically activated for you.
- Telstra zIPS 4.2.3 for Android 4.1+ APK Download
Version: 4.2.3 (5394) for Android 4.1+ (Jelly Bean, API 16)
Update on: 2018-02-14
APK File SHA1: 48eac94a431513edf79572c45f4973ca169a9f05
What's new: Improvements
- Telstra zIPS 4.2.2 for Android 4.1+ APK Download
- Telstra zIPS 3.0.59 for Android 4.0.3+ APK Download
- Telstra zIPS 3.0.58 for Android 4.0.3+ APK Download
- Telstra zIPS 3.0.52 for Android 4.0.3+ APK Download
- Telstra zIPS 3.0.49 for Android 4.0.3+ APK Download
- Telstra zIPS 3.0.40 for Android 4.0.3+ APK Download