TSM, powered by Soprano is an encrypted mobile messaging application platform for designed specifically for business team collaboration and messaging system integration.
TSM is centrally managed on a cloud platform, with a sophisticated hierarchical enterprise administration portal that enables permissions-based corporate use. TSM intelligently escalates to SMS when a user is offline, and allows team messaging with rich multimedia conversations wrapped in three layers of security.
TSM can be used to unlock new possibilities for workflow automation and business process improvement through its unique "workflow messaging" capability that enables messages with forms, buttons and menus to enable system automation and replace error-prone typing.
• Workflow Messaging provides a portal UI for businesses to design custom-formatted messages that include buttons and menus, which replace the need for error-prone typing and enable a myriad of rapid application development possibilities for businesses that can be uniquely delivered to end users in a messaging context
• Integrates mobile messaging and workflow messaging intelligently to your IT systems using APIs
• Broad Reach: IP messaging with SMS escalation reaches global colleagues
• Team Chat: Collaborate with your team using a group messaging app with picture and audio clip messaging
• Channel, message and unique key encryption provides three layers of encryption security
• Vanishing messages, remote wipe and a PIN protected app provide additional security options
COMPLIANCE & POLICY GOVERNANCE
• Audit A2P, P2A and P2P conversations with near real time reporting
• Centralised administration on a cloud-based platform
• Status acknowledgments: see if your message has been read at a glance
Want to know more? Visit tim.telstra.com
WHAT'S NEW in v3.2?
• Workflows have a new home! Say hi to the Workflows tab, where all your workflows are listed in one easy to find spot.
• Speaking of workflows, the default Workflow form display has been completely refreshed. We think it's looking pretty sharp!
• Prefer a PIN longer than 4 digits, containing letters, or no PIN at all? Good news - you can now have an alphanumeric PIN of up to 8 characters or decide to skip the PIN completely.
• Fallback Notifications have been enhanced to improve the user experience.
• We've squished some bugs and added some UI and performance enhancements to improve your user experience.