Introducing Tellvu - Instant Intelligence.
Quite simply Tellvu is a mobile app that collects and compiles market research survey responses instantly giving you access to important feedback and information in real time.
With Tellvu you can ask the questions whose answers matter to you. Use it for market research, to canvass the honest opinions of your customers, to get clients to vote or express an opinion, to increase your presence in social media, and ultimately to reward your customers for getting involved in improving your business.
And you can expand your reach with Tellvu. You won’t only be canvassing your own customer database, you’ll be able to survey everyone who has downloaded the Tellvu app, worldwide.
But its uses aren’t confined to the corporate world. Need to find out what’s going to help your kids’ sporting club run more effectively? Want to know how your audience is responding to your presentation in real time? Want to check whether your students really understand key points of a lesson?
• Because it’s an app, it’s mobile. This means people don’t have to be in front of a computer to respond to your surveys. They can use their mobile devices anywhere and at any time to give you valuable feedback.
• You can use QR codes to make it fast and easy for your target market to access your campaign. Surveys can also be accessed by web links, or via email.
• The app instantly aggregates and analyses the data for you, and presents the information in customizable graphics like pie, bar and worm charts. There’s no need to refresh; it analyses and updates responses in real time.
• There are a range of different response types: true/false, agree/disagree, numeric ranges, opinions or custom fields (allowing you to choose, for example, a multiple choice format).
• Surveys are password protectable, so you can limit respondents to your chosen demographic.
• You can use the app to reward survey participants with incentives like free products, discounts and prize draw entries once they have completed your survey.
• It’s an incredibly cost-effective method of gathering data; Tellvu's pricing plan is designed on a pay-as-you-go basis tied to response levels, with diminishing costs the greater the response. This is likely the most cost-effective live feedback/ research tool on the market!