We are Ale&Ale'x, two italian guys who fell in love with Telegram and
its open source approach.
In those months we worked hard to customize it for our needings, and
we found out that what we want it to be is also what many other people
This is the reason why we released Telepatch. All of our
customizations are toggleable in the app settings.
What we already reached:
- Multiple notifications for messages in multiple conversations
- Android notifications for messages that arrive while you're using
the app (along with the in-app notification), so you won't miss the
message if you don't see the in-app notification (*in-app notifications removed by official Telegram team*)
- Better notification texts, as title we set person/group name, and as message only the message
- More customization
- custom led colour (by Telegram team)
- Quick Reply directly from notification - reply the message without stop working! A floating translucent window will appear, to let you see your work will replying!
- Themes - give Telepatch a little color!
- Password Protection - top secret! No intruders! (Thanks to Giulio Valentino for the idea!)
- Some code cleanups
What we will reach in the next updates:
- Customizable vibration pattern
- Customizable LED behaviour
- Ability to record a voice message without keeping the microphone
button pushed (you will press it one time to start recording, and one
time at the end
- Other huge code cleanups, to improve speed and stability
- all we can imagine!
We are working to make THE client USERS want to use, so please contact
us in the app comments if you have any sort of advice!