Digital signage is a digital technology that uses screens to replace traditional (print) media. Screens are utilised to provide targeted information, entertainment and advertising. The focus is always on sending the right content with the right advertising on the right screen at the right time to the right viewer. It doesn’t get any more efficient than that. The communications span a broad spectrum of media ranging from a nameplate to a mega screen in a stadium, from an tablet to a building front and from a digiboard to holographic projection. It is totally now because we are living in the screen age!!
Digital signage is in perfect step with today’s experience economy. Targeted, high-impact, flexible, fast and simple.
TDM digital signage software at a glance:
• Easy to operate
• Device-independent (cross-platform)
• Centralised and decentralised operation
• Hosted in the Cloud (SaaS)
• Standard templates for every sector (education, healthcare, retail, etc.)
• Scalable and affordable
• Completely HTML5 compatible
• Schedule and repeat module (schedule or repeat content)
• Displaying websites, also with Flash or Silverlight
• Switching screens on and off remotely (can also be scheduled)
• Integrated monitoring system
If you want to use TDM Signage you need to buy a license. On our Website http://www.tdmsignage.com you can find a dealer near you.