The portable Android devices can connect with the remote WiFi or Ethernet to serial port converter devices and exchange data with them bidirectional.
1. Support TCP/IP to Serial Port
2. Displays sent and received data
3. Displays log data in ASC II or Hex format
4. Send, Edit or Delete the file from the file manager
5. Save the log data in the internal memory
6. Send the data with CR/LF code
7. Support 7 data bits transmission
1. WiFi to RS-232 or RS-422/485 gateway
2. Ethernet to RS-232 or RS-422/485 gateway
3. Android Terminal Software
1. 3K byte limitation.
2. The APP will be customized the UI or protocol for remote control or data collection applications.