A special Bluetooth and Wifi mode enables the speech only when the device is connected to a specific Bluetooth device/handset or a Wifi network. The Bluetooth mode is especially useful for drivers who has Bluetooth in the car, the application will speak only when you drive and not when at home or at work, all this without switching anything.
Just configure the TalkBot once and you are ready to go.
The Wifi mode is useful to make the speech available only at home, so you do not need to get up to check who calls.
Note: The correct language needs to be selected in Text-To-Speech setting of the device. This language should match the language of the contact list.
* Say the contact name when the phone is ringing
* Select speech mode between 'Speak Always' and 'Only when connected to bluetooth or/and Wifi'
* Select from a list of paired devices or Wifi networks for which to enable the announcing.
* Adjust the ringtone volume when speaking, to enable better hearing.
* Toggle speech in vibrate/silent mode.
For more information, requests or feedback please contact us:
Email: [email protected]
Web Site: http://www.grsapps.com
Brought to you by: