The project diary is the definitive day by day account of project activity however all too often it is either incomplete or not maintained at all with the result that there is no contemporaneous record on which the contractor can rely to support, for example, additional entitlements or to explain why the project is in delay.
Imagine therefore the benefit of a voice activated project diary smart phone app which is not only easy to use whilst moving around on site, but also offers the user prompts on the information to record and has a secure cloud based storage back-up.
• App configured specifically for your project
• Real time project reporting allowing timely management actions
• Time stamped contemporary records to support variation, claim and extension of time entitlements and defend against accusations
• Reports focussed on key project issues which can be linked to critical activities and risks
• Record keeping co-ordinated between members of project team
• Consolidated daily report containing information from all project users
• Provides a disciplined and structured approach to record keeping
• Follow up actions can be undertaken by a remote or office based team which can operate across a number of projects
• Secure information storage within searchable database
• Ability to use photographs to support report
• Easy to use voice activated system
• Senior management able to monitor reports and instruct corrective actions
• Reduced risk and dispute avoidance
• Increased project delivery certainty – use of app can be flagged by contractors in their bids
• Records not lost at end of project...”where is that site diary / laptop?”
You can use the following user and PIN details to access the app for a demonstration.
Username – [email protected]
PIN – 1357
Please contact us at [email protected] if you would like to trial the app and receive reports
Systech International provides responsive, high quality multi-disciplinary services to contractors, supporting them in the delivery of projects on time and to budget.
We are the leading global provider of commercial management, project controls, planning and scheduling, claims, expert witness, dispute resolution, legal, training and visualisation services on construction, infrastructure and energy projects.
Our team of professionals provides services over the full lifespan of projects – from bid to handover – from our 27 offices across Europe, the Middle East and Africa, Asia Pacific and the Americas.
We embrace the use of new technology, adding value to our core services through our mobile phone apps that support the project delivery process and our in-house visualisation team, who prepare high impact animations that communicate key bid, claim and dispute resolution messages.