Choose a file, a password, and a recipient, and Link will ensure your data stays between you and them.
With email and other services, your data is stored alongside the key to decrypt it, so anyone with access to that service's database can get access to anything that you've uploaded. Link stores your data encrypted and never saves your file's password, so you can rest assured that your file stays between you and the people you trust.
How does it work?
* Start by selecting any file on your Android
* Pick a unique password you'll share with your recipient
* Link turns that password into an encryption key (using PBKDF2)
* Link encrypts that file on your device (using strong AES-256 GCM encryption)
* Link uses a secure connection to upload your encrypted file to a server
* Finally, you'll receive an html link to that file
* This link can be emailed, texted, posted anywhere you please - all users will need is the password to decrypt the file!
You control how the file password is shared: It is never saved by Sygnul Link. Using encryption, your file will only ever be visible to you and the small number of people you decide to share it with.
Stop attaching important files to your emails! Send and receive client-side encrypted files using Sygnul Link.
* Client-side, end-to-end encryption for complete privacy
* No limits on individual file sizes (account total data limits and device size capabilities may apply)
* Full compatibility with web and android versions
* Simple interface
Sygnul Link: Encrypt. Upload. Share.