The description of Sydney City Guide
Sydney, capital of New South Wales and one of Australia's largest cities, is best known for its harbourfront Opera House, with a distinctive sail-like design. Massive Darling Harbour and Circular Quay are hubs of waterside life, with the towering, arched Harbour Bridge and esteemed Royal Botanic Gardens nearby. Sydney Tower’s 268m glass viewing platform, the Skywalk, offers 360-degree views of the city, harbour and suburbs.
Area: 12,145 km²
Local time: Monday 10:02 PM
Weather: 17°C, Wind W at 26 km/h, 48% Humidity
Population: 4.576 million (2010)
Discover new places, and browse full featured map on your device. Our Map is high resolution, and you can using this map without data roaming, WIFI Connection and hidden costs!
10 LANGUAGES supported:
english, german, french, russian, korean, portuguese, spanish, japanese, italian, chinese
- complete map with GPS geolocation (100% FREE)
- List of categories to Find different things using google play serveice
- List of categories like airports,
- attractions list with description & photo
- Location show on map with respect to your current location
- multilingual city information about transport, food, history, airports and many others information like clima table or eat & events
- currency converter: euro, british pound, US dollar, chinese Youan, Japanese Yen, Korean Won, Rupee, Russian Ruble
- multilingual interface
- hotels deals (online module)
- Things to do & trips
- Pani Puri details..
Discover cities and places with our app. Our Map & Guide provides you with an easy way to find anything.
Browse a full featured map on your device and find your way.
NOTE : All data on this app is coming from google Play API .