With „Swyx Mobile for Android“ all business calls are telephoneasy. You can seamlessly embed and simply integrate your Android smartphones into your corporate communication – with an innovative user interface concept allowing ease of use for all communication functions.
This first version of our „Swyx Mobile for Android" client was developed focussing on the basic communication functions and is certainly not near perfect yet. We are working full steam to make sure to extend continuously with every software update the range of functional enhancements and valuable features.
• modern and innovative user interface concept allows intuitive handling of all communication features and functions
• brilliant audio quality with High-Definition (HD) voice calls
• smooth integration of business contacts from the XING social network – no more manual maintenance of phonebooks
• easy-to-use management presence state and call forwarding optimises availability within the company
IMPORTANT SYSTEM REQUIREMENT:
The application requires the server side installation of SwyxWare 2015 R3.2/NetPhone 2015 R2.2 (or later). Enhanced presence information is available only with server side installation of SwyxWare 2015 R3.2.2/NetPhone 2015 R2.2.2 (or later).
The application requires Android 4.4 or a more recent version.
BUSINESS AS YOUSUAL
• Functional One-Number-Concept allows you to make business calls by simply using your office number right from your mobile device
A TALENT FOR COMMUNICATION
• Communicate in HD audio quality
• Navigate easily through your contacts, favourites and call journal
• Initiate calls conveniently by direct number entry, from phonebook, call lists
FURTHER FEATURE RICH FUNCTIONS:
• Call management: transfer, redirect, mute, hold and swap calls, transfer calls to other devices
• Call Line Identification (CLI) & "Privacy" functions for external calls
• Suppress calling number
• Voicemail support
GOOD NEWS FOR BAD DATA COVERAGE
• Configure GSM fallback for outgoing calls (in case of bad data coverage)
CONTACT, CALL, COORDINATE
• Presence Management: manual setting of presence status (incl. ‘Offline’) and status message
• Filter and search in phonebook contacts with support for profile photos of contacts
(server based business contacts and local personal contacts)
• Create favourites for contacts with including participant status
• Integrate XING business contacts in your Swyx phonebook
• Call logs (for incoming, outgoing and missed calls,)
• Conferences: User initiated ad-hoc three-party conferences
• Support for simple Call Routing: "Do not disturb", forwarding when busy, forwarding when delayed, forwarding immediate, forwarding when participant logged-off
• Button of external Bluetooth devices are not supported for calls, yet
• ‘Global phonebook’ contacts are not displayed in the contact list, yet
• Under certain circumstances a change of the user’s presence status and status text is not persistent
• Under certain circumstances in release 1.1.1 the synchronization of contacts only works directly after login. In case of issues with regards to contact synchronization, please log out and log in again to make sure all contacts are synchronized properly.