Switch Card Game APK
The description of Switch Card Game
Switch is a card shedding game. The main objective is to get rid of all of the cards in your hand. The first player to get rid of all of their cards is the winner of the game.
#Basic rules of Switch
1. Each player starts with seven cards in their hand.
2. The object of the game is to put down cards from your hand into the pile on the centre of the table. The first player to reduce the number of cards in their hand to zero is the winner.
3. Players take turns to put down cards. The first player to go is usually to the left of the dealer and the game play moves clockwise around the table from there.
4. A player can put down any card that matches the rank or suit of the card at the top of the pile in the centre of the table.
5. If the player has other cards which match the rank of the card they wish to put down, they may also put these cards down at the same time.
6. If the player does not have any legal card which can be put down, they must pick up a card from the deck.
7. There are many trick cards. These will be explained below.
1. Ace = change suit – A player can put down an ace and change the suit to a suit of their choice. An ace can be played if the player does not have a card that matches the current suit at the top of the pile. The ace does not need to match the suit. Aces cannot be used to avoid picking up cards where a trick card such as a two has been played.
2. Two = pick up two – If a player puts down a two from any suit. The next player must pick up two cards from the deck. Alternatively if the next player has a two in their hand, they can put this down. The subsequent player must then pick up four. This process can repeat. Each time another two is put down, the number of cards that must be picked up doubles.
3. Eight = skip next player – If a player puts down an eight, the next player in turn will be skipped.
4. Jack plays back – If a player plays a jack, the direction of the game play is reversed. Game play will change from clockwise to anti-clockwise. If another jack is played, the game play will switch back to clockwise.
5. King of hearts = pick up five – If a player puts down a king of hearts, the next player must pick up five cards.
- Play against 1 to 3 computer players
- Play a tutorial game where a hint is given on what cards you can play. this allows you to learn how to play the game while playing it.
- Read all rules and how to play in the "How to Play" section.
- Toggle sound on/off, select number of players or enter your name in options.
- Personalised greeting/congratulation message with your name stored in options menu.
- Sort hand of cards by suit to allow easy choosing of cards to play
Switch is a fun and easy to learn game for children or adults
- Switch Card Game 1.0 for Android 2.3.4+ APK Download
Version: 1.0 (1) for Android 2.3.4+ (Gingerbread MR1, API 10)
Update on: 2016-03-14
APK File SHA1: c109e24891bfae05b9f80aa83d53743deea8637e