“Surah Yaseen Audio” has following key features.
Improved quality of audio
Best Recitation by Abdul Rahman Al-Sudais (Imam-e-Kabba)
Best Recitation by Saud Al-Shuraim (Imam-e-Kabba)
Available for free download
Easy to navigate between these two Reciters
Play, Pause, Stop, Next, Previous Buttons for navigation through the audio
Note: If you want to recite Text of these Surahs, check out my other apps.
Includes the following rectors:
Qari Abdul Basit Abdul Sammad-(English-Maly-Urdu) Translations
Other Islamic apps (play store link) are added with this app u may find any of app developed by visitgamelab easily.
********Audio for following Reciters are coming soon*********
mishary rashid alafasy
Mohammed Siddiq Al Minshawi
added Maher Moagely
****Here is some importance of Reciting Surah Yaseen****
1 Anas (RA) reported Allah’s Messenger (saw) saying, "Everything has a heart and the heart of the Holy Qur’an is Yasin. Allah will record anyone who recites Yasin as having recited the Holy Qur’an ten times." Tirmidhi, Darimi
2. Ata ibn Abi Rabah (RA) told of hearing that Allah’s Messenger (saw) said, "If anyone recites Yasin at the beginning of the day, his needs will be fulfilled." Darimi
3. Maqal ibn Yasaar Muzani (RA) reported the Holy Prophet (saw) saying, "If anyone recites Yasin for Allah’s pleasure, his past sins will be forgiven; so recite it on those who are dying." Baihaqi
4. Anas (RA) reported Rasulullah (saw) saying, "Whoever goes to the graveyard and reads Surah Yain Allah gives them (the grave dwellers) ease that day, and the reciter receives spiritual blessings equivalent to the amount of letters of Surah Yasin.” Qurtubi
5. Maqal ibn Yasaar (RA) reports that the Holy Prophet (saw) has said, "Recite Surah Yasin on those who are dying." Abu Dawud
6. Ummud Darda (RA) reports the Noble Prophet (saw) saying, "Over no person who is about to die and Surah Yasin is read upon them but Allah lightens the difficulties of death for him." Qurtubi
7. Abu Hurairah (RA) says that the Messenger of Allah has said, "Whoever recites Surah Yasin at night seeking the pleasure of Allah , that night he will be forgiven." Abu Nuaym.
We (game lab) are trying our best to provide the approved and authentic Islam based literature and material by means of mobile medium pls feel free to contact us if you u have any kind of suggestion
Regards and thanks