69th Surah according to the order of revelation. This is a Makki Surah revealed 4-5 years before the Hijrah. It has 110 verses in 12 sections.
The Surah answers some questions that the Mushrikin of Makkah posed to the Prophet –peace be upon him. The answers came in a very clear way and also challenged them to accept the message of Islam. In this Surah we have the stories of: the People of the Cave, the man who had two gardens and was very proud of himself, Prophet Moses with an angelic figure, Dhulqarnain a pious ruler. These stories are told to emphasize the value of faith, knowledge and patience, the relativity of time, and the variety in this world.
Introduction to the Surah
1. The straight message of the Qur'an.
2. The Companions of the Cave.
3. The proof of resurrection.
4. Always remember Allah. Everything depends on Allah’s will.
5. The parable of an ungrateful person and a grateful person.
6. Wealth and children are only a passing show.
7. Satan and his progeny they are the open enemies of human beings.
8. Allah's mercy is available all the time.
9. Prophet Moses' search for a teacher.
10. Some strange events and their explanations.
11. The pious ruler Dhul Qarnain. Gog and Magog
12. The real losers and winners.
Features of the Best Islamic App:
> Listen and Read Surah Al Kahaf Recitation with Urdu translation.
> Easy Urdu and English translation of Surah
> Feature to book mark any ayah
>Customize the text color, font and size etc.
>Go quickly to read and listen any ayah
> Show/Hide Arabic, Urdu and English texts.
> Excellent Readability
> Nice HD graphics
> Show/Hide Arabic, Urdu and English texts