Aḥmad ibn Shu`ayb ibn `Alī ibn Sīnān Abū `Abd ar-Raḥmān al-Nasā'ī (214 - 303 AH/ ca. 829 - 915 AD/CE), was born in the year 214 A.H in the famous city of Nasa, situated in Western Asia known at that time as Khurasan which was a famous centre for Islamic knowledge where many Ulama were situated and studies in hadith and fiqh was at its peak. He primarily attended the gatherings and circles of knowledge in his town where he specialized in his study of hadith. When he was 20 years old, he started traveling and made his first journey to Qutaibah. He covered the Arabian Peninsula seeking knowledge from the Ulama and Muhadditheen of Iraq, Kufa, Hijaz, Syria and Egypt . Finally he decided to settle in Egypt.
- Beautiful Graphical Interface
- Auto Save Last Read position
- Create / Manage Favorite Hadith List
- Searching by words
- Enlarge and Reduce Text Size option
- Background and Text Color Customization
- Categorized in Chapters and Sections
- Easy to use
- Malay Translation
- No Internet Required after Installation
- High Speed
- Share Hadith by Message, messenger and social media
- Share App with Family and Friends
Note: This App is free with advertisement.